Five Tips to Grow Your Audience on Social Media
Are you looking to grow your audience on social media?
If this is one of your goals for 2022, we want to help! Success on these platforms isn’t always found in your follower count.
Here are 5 tips that will help you increase engagement and create community in your niche.
1. Show Up Consistently. To create a stronger social media presence, you must stay consistent. If you find it hard to be on social media constantly, go ahead and batch create posts and videos for your accounts. This way, you will have everything planned and curated for posting. A great tool to use is Planoly which will let you schedule out all of your Instagram posts so that you don’t have to think about it throughout the week. Also, we curate your real estate content for you! Check out our subscription service.
2. The MAGIC is in the DMs. Make sure to time block your schedule to reach out to your audience and connect on a personal level. This is a great way to build trust and relationships.
3. Make sure your posts fall into one of the three categories. Inspirational (Are you posting something that’s inspiring to someone?) Educational (Are you teaching your audience something?) or Entertaining. (Is this something that makes someone laugh? Is it entertaining?)
4. Create Reels. Reels are generating more engagement than any other tool on Instagram. Start by researching and watching reels made from the people you love to follow. Recreate them for your industry and audience. They’re so much fun!
5. Create an aesthetic. Create a “scroll-stopping” feed. Do your photos fit your brand? How does you feed make your visitors feel? You have a couple of seconds to impress a new visitor. Your content is everything.
It’s important to always have a strategy when it comes to social media. Post with intention and always show up!